Thursday, July 24, 2008

"Sassy" Bracelet Beads!!!

More Sassy Bracelet beads!!! I really love these and have had so much fun changing out my Sassy Bracelet each morning to go with what I wear to work! Do you need to "Sassy" up your wardrobe??
I am off until next Wednesday!!!! I wish I could say that I am going to be one crazy beader....no....I will be studying my buns off for the 1st of 2 exams coming up next week for my echo boards! Wish me luck!!! Not to worry though...I will definitely be taking some beading breaks and will keep my blog updated! I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!! Check out the new beads and let me know what you think :)











3 comments:

cindy said...

Hey Carey,
I love the color combinations you're doing. Good luck with your studies! Check out my updated blog if you get a chance!
Cindy

Kristen said...

Hey Carey,
You study my friend, and hopefully once you are done with your exams you can relax!! And then we can travel! Ann says hi! She's been a workaholic lately. But this weekend we will be chillin'. Maybe we will call you so we can make some plans. Talk to you later!
Kristen

SassyStoppers said...

Hey Cindy, Kristen and Ann!! Hope you guys are having a great week! The end is in sight for these exams :) I'll be so thrilled when they are over!
Look forward to talking with you guys about our trip!!!! Tell Ann Hi for me :) glad you guys are just gonna chill this weekend :)