Monday, April 21, 2008

No Beading under the Influence

Hello bead lovers. Today has been a rough one for me. I have not been able to make a single bead...I do have a few to list and I am hoping I will get them up tomorrow on etsy. Why no bead making you ask? Well, it's a long story, but basically I have injured a muscle in my back due to my day job (ultrasound). I have steroids, muscle relaxers and pain pills on board and I don't think it would be a good idea to bead under the influence :) Although come to think of it I could possibly come up with some really cool beads....hmmmm...well and possible some burns...nope think I will wait till I feel better :)
Not to worry though. I will post some eye candy for you to look at instead:)






My Monday Madness Sale turned out alright. I was hoping to move more of my inventory though so there was more room for new goodies. Maybe I will extend it one more day....make it a Gone Crazy Tuesday Sale. Will have to think about it :)

Here are a few more pics to get you through the evening!

No comments: