Sunday, April 20, 2008

Monday Maddness Sale!!

MONDAY MADNESS SALE!!!! (ok it's not quite Monday yet, I'll start a little early!) 10% off everything in the shop!! (Any item currently listed)

You have a coupon?? Lucky you! You get an additional 10% off your purchase! Thats a total of 20% off!! Put your code in a convo to me and I will send you an adjusted invoice. How do you get a coupon? your asking....well my returning customers get a coupon with their purchase!!!

Ok...your saying...hey.... I have been a returning customer and I never got a coupon. Well...they are new! But I know who you are :) Send me a convo and I will take an additional 10% off for you as well :)
You will be sent an adjusted invoice through paypal!

Aren't SALES fun!!! Grab a cup of coffee (or whatever) and shop! Sale ends after Monday so hurry!!!

As always....Thank you so much for looking :)

No comments: