Friday, November 14, 2008

One down, 2 to go

The show went really well last night and we had a great time! Thank you to everyone who came out! Hailey was my helper last night and had a wonderful time with the silent auction.....she kept coming back to inform me what "goodies" were there and what the highest bid currently was. lol! She ended up winning a huge stuffed dog (just what we needed...another stuffed animal :)). It was so much fun hanging out with Gwen, Shawna and Diane and really great meeting new friends! I am so glad they talked me into participating!
Here is a new set that is up on etsy and some more large hole beads for Sunday afternoon's show.







1 comment:

Kristen said...

YAY! So glad you had a good time! Love the new beads! I also love one pair that you have in your photo's! ha ha Any chance I can snag them? :)