Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!

Well, it's been forever since I posted....It feels like I have not been here since last summer instead of just November...so much has been going on!

I wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year and hope that 2010 is full of health, wealth and happiness to you all. I also want to send out a huge THANK YOU to all my customers ...It has been so wonderful getting to know you over the years and I could not continue to do what I love to do if it were not for all of you!!

There have been alot of changes with my company during the past few months....and I have decided to change my company name and branding...it is still a work in progress but I think the changes are for the better and I hope you like them! I have started work on a new blog ...no posts there yet, but hopefully I will get it started as soon as I get organized! I also have a website that I have been working on and will soon have a new etsy shop...this way everything is congruent and hopefully less confusing! My company name is Fontenot Glass Designs and I have a whole bunch of great ideas floating around in my head...now I just need to find the time to work on those great projects!
Due to the high demand from my local customers I have branched out into jewelry making ....I have resisted it for some time, but am actually starting to enjoy wearing my beads lol!! I am also hoping to start a chandelier line with my beads....but that is all I am going to tell you about that for right now -- I want it to be a surprise :)
I am hoping to get my rear back in gear making bead sets aswell, so I will still have my sassystoppers etsy shop...right now it is very pathetic because I only have one little set of beads there....it will be re-stocked soon, I promise!

Well, that is all I have on updates for now....I will post all the new links once I am up and fully running...please check back :)

Here's to 2010!!

2 comments:

Laura K. Pitts said...

I enjoyed your post.Thanks and happy new year
clipping path service

Anonymous said...

Very nice post. Thanks
clipping path service