Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Time Winding Down..... and a small bump in the road

Only one more day before my bead show!!! I promise to post everything that does not sell...I have been a mad woman getting ready for it! This weekend my daughter and I are off to beautiful Connecticut to hang out with Kristen (of MJM Jewelry Designs), Ann and the family!!!! I am really really excited!
I promise to be a better blogger and list more beads on etsy upon my return!

As for the "bump in the road" I had unexpected surgery yesterday.....I wont get into ALL the gory details, but I had an ovarian cyst that ruptured, but when I ruptured it also broke a blood vessel so I was bleeding into my abdomen. NO fun at all, but my Doctor is the best and was able to put me back together. I am at home recovering today and already feeling soooo much better than I did yesterday! Kristen, I am DEFINITELY still coming this weekend with Hailey....I will be my old self by then for sure, maybe just moving a little slower :) I cant wait to see you guys and wouldn't miss it for the world!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh my GOSH Carey!!! I was wondering why I hadn't heard from you. ARE YOU OK?? I'm going to call you...

cindy said...

Carey, take care of yourself! Rest! And recover. Wishing you well, Cindy

iluvk9 said...

Kristen just told me Carey!!! I hope you are feeling better!!!!! I have to tell you that I am very excited that you are still planing on coming up!!!! But only if you are feeling ok!!!! talk to you soon.... Ann Marie

SassyStoppers said...

Hi Kristen, Cindy and Ann....thank you guys so much :) I promise I am taking care of myself...it's really frustrating though to be at home and not be able to make beads :( I did have some fun though sorting through my stash and color coordinating them :)

Thanks for the well wishes :)
Me

Kristen said...

Let me know how you made out tonight!!!
K