Sunday, June 29, 2008

Inspired by Others

I absolutely love my newest creations and it was a joint effort in creating these guys!! Kristen of mjmjewelrydesigns and Ann Marie said they wanted spirals....and since I try my best to always make them happy...I started working on spirals. I was not happy with their "loop" and so began some research. Kerry of Kabs Concepts has some really cool earrings with the spirals coming off the side of a bead. After brainstorming with Kristen...she suggested using my disks instead of a bead (are ya still following??)....anyways....after a little trial and error, here is what I came up with!!! I am soo excited about how they turned out! They remind me of little jelly fish! Let me know what you think!! I would love some feedback on these :)




8 comments:

iluvk9 said...

OOOOOOOHHH !!!!! YOU 2 ARE SO SMART !!! VERY COOL !!! ANN MARIE

Kristen said...

YAY!!!! I love them!!! I want the blue and green ones! ha ha! Send me a bill please! :)

Kristen said...

nevermind... already purchased off your site! :)

SassyStoppers said...

Hey Kristen and Ann Marie!! So glad you guys like them! Thanks for the great ideas!!! Keep them coming HA HA!!!

cindy said...

Oh, I really like these with the discs. Something different. It's good. I can see them as pendants or possibly earrings, depending on their size.
Cindy
Devinedesignsjewelry.etsy.com

SassyStoppers said...

Thanks Cindy!! Glad you like them. They would definitely be fun in a necklace and are certainly a great size for earrings!

Kristen said...

Cindy, you read my mind! That's what I was intending to use them for, earrings and a matching pendant. I love to add charms to everything, and with these, the "charm" is built in! We'll see how they turn out!

cindy said...

Kristen:
I'll have to check out your store to see what you've done with them!
Cindy